MysticBlue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attendance

3 posters

Go down

Attendance Empty Attendance

Post  Redrooster Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Ive been at 1.7 points for almost 3 weeks now dunno know why im not getting points , last run hasnt even been updated and einherjar is looking the same way. Can i please be updated so i may lot somthing next time there is a abyssea run.

Missing oct 12th , the run we did on Saturday for abyssea and einherjar man its way behind lol

Redrooster

Back to top Go down

Attendance Empty Re: Attendance

Post  Selleck Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:52 am

Redrooster wrote:Ive been at 1.7 points for almost 3 weeks now dunno know why im not getting points , last run hasnt even been updated and einherjar is looking the same way. Can i please be updated so i may lot somthing next time there is a abyssea run.

Missing oct 12th , the run we did on Saturday for abyssea and einherjar man its way behind lol

As for Einherjar i told you in person i'm 4 Runs behind.. Also you can see the last date i posted attendance for that. (Penfoldius will take that over)

And we never ran Abyssea on Saturday Cause Saturday is our Einherjar day ,that can never have been an Official Abyssea Event i remember mentioning before about the Einherjar points... They will be updated soon.

Kind regards,

Selleck

Back to top Go down

Attendance Empty attendance

Post  Redrooster Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:53 am

Umm got it off the attendance squash posted as we did abyssea after einherjar that day so?

Oct 12th Attendance
Squashua on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:04 pm

On Time:
Cristy
Eoz
Grindell
Kazaru
Lendeila
Lennon
Minkydink
Mlan
Mulled
Narya
Qilohito
Rayix
Redrooster
Selleck
Squashua
Tempo
Voidedge

Regular Points:
Lewyo
Erenik
Finbar

Erenik got Augur's Body

Redrooster

Back to top Go down

Post  Squashua Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:56 pm

october 12th was a tuesday, we dont do einherjar on tuesday....

Squashua

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum